- Emergency: Calling 9-1-1
- Crimes occurring on the UCLA campus can be reported in person or by calling the UCLA Police Department any time of the day or night. Crimes occurring off campus should be immediately reported to the law enforcement agency having proper jurisdiction. Students, staff and faculty who have been victimized in the Westwood area even if not on campus have the option of reporting the crime to the UCLA Police Department.
- Crime Alerts & Safety Bulletins
- Anonymous Reporting
- For emergencies and crimes in progress, dial 9-1-1. If your matter is not an emergency but you would like an officer to respond to a particular location, dial UCPD dispatch at (310) 825-1491.
- Office of Emergency Management
- URL for the Office of Emergency Management website.
- URL for the BruinAlert website.